Return & Refunds
- If for some reason we are not able to deliver all the items that you have ordered we will deliver the rest of the items the next day.
- If for any reason an item that has been ordered and paid for via the website is not delivered to you, we will deliver the rest of the items on the next day.
- If there is a complaint regarding your order please notify us on the same day of delivery so we can replace or refund the amount on Cash on Delivery.
- In case you have already paid for the returned item previously (through an online transaction),we will replace the item or a credit will be offered for future transactions. For a particular item, a partial return is not possible. For instance, if you are unhappy with 2 pieces of carrot out of 5, you will have to return all 5 pieces.
- Please send us a complaint in time! We are not able to credit or replace any items which have been kept beyond a period of 24 hours, in case of perishables, and beyond their expiry date in case of non perishables, but haven’t been complained about.
Complaints and Quality
- For complaints we receive after the delivery pertaining to quality issues, we will replace the item. On some cases a refund or a credit will be offered on the next delivery.
- Complaints received after 24 hours of delivery for fresh produce (fruits and vegetables) will be handled on a case by case basis. This is because some more perishable or tender vegetables don't have a shelf life greater than that.
- We guarantee freshness at the time of delivery, so we encourage people to send in complaints ideally at the time of delivery, or else soon after, so that refunds/credits can be easily processed.
There are a few characteristics of organic produce that need to be accepted by customers. In cases where a customer does not acknowledge this, he/she has the option of returning the products at the time of delivery, however refunds or credit after payment will not be accepted. The following are some examples:
- Produce might be unevenly shaped, might not be very shiny or big. But it should be good inside. Organic is not about perfect looks, and doesn't rely on artificial growth promoters or chemicals to enhance physical appeal. The vegetables look like nature intended them to. This might be very apparent in cases of things like apples, which otherwise are infamous for heavy chemical and wax use (to make them look pretty), while in some cases the vegetables will look no different than a chemically grown vegetable.
- There might be slight variations in color, size, and taste over the season of the vegetable. Again, it is because the characteristics of the vegetable can change with the weather.
- On rare occasions, customers find a bug or two inside a vegetable. We are not referring to a big bug that has eaten a chunk of a vegetable, but a small bug inside a cucumber, or a piece of okra or brinjal. This will not happen very frequently, but there can happen once in a while. This is actually proof it is organic! A simple solution is to cut away the part with the little insects and use the rest. To be safe, you can boil the vegetable well.
- You as a customer can cancel your order within a period of 2 hours of placing the order.. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order.
- If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.